We all talk about skincare but it also important to eat healthy to make your skin glowing, and there are many food items that help to do so.
Some of the food items that make skin glamorous and healthy are:
1. Cantaloupe: Cantaloupe is really good for your skin as it contains Vitamin A and C. Vitamin A helps in skin regenerating and on the other hand, Vitamin C promotes collagen production. Eating Cantaloupe in your breakfast can make the visible difference on your skin.
2. Strawberries: Strawberries are extremely delicious and beautiful fruit. Strawberries are enriched with Vitamin C. There are studies that show, people who consume Vitamin C have less wrinkle and dryness problem. You can apply it or eat strawberries to get a hydrated skin.
3. Green Tea: Green tea is anti-inflammatory, which means it not only prevent you from the disease like cancer but is also good for your overall health. Green tea helps to remove bad bacteria and make your skin more glowing.
4. Blueberry chia smoothie: Blueberries are so good for the skin as well as overall health. It has tons of antioxidants which are good for skin. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3’s, antioxidants, protein, and fiber. This smoothie includes coconut water, which has potassium more than banana.
5. Salmon: Salmon has omega-3’s, It is an oily fish which is extremely good for skin. It makes your skin more hydrated and healthy. Salmon has many other benefits like: