I am one of those girls who does not wear eyeshadow on daily basis. I only like to put eyeshadow occasionally. Since there is a function in my house last month, I purchased this eyeshadow palette called Urban decay naked palette. And here is the review on this eyeshadow palette. This palette is best for those whose love neutrals like me.
About the product:
Urban decay naked palette contains 12 shades with a flat shader brush and a bottle of urban decay primer potion. Every single eyeshadow is pretty on its own. It includes a beautiful blend of shimmery, matte and satin finish shadows. This product is easy to carry and stays for a longer period of time. It contains the following shades:-
1. Virgin: Virgin is a satin chamois shade. This one is very light and neutral. It’s great for highlighting.
2. Sin: Sin is a champagne with a beautiful pink finish.
3. Naked: Naked is a matte nude. It has a very smooth texture.
4. Sidecar: It is a cocoa golden sparkle sheen with red undertone.
5. Buck: It is a matte dark brown shadow. It is a darker version of naked.
6. Half Baked: It is a copper brown shade with the metallic finish.
7. Smog: It is a medium-dark bronze metallic shade.
8. Darkhouse: It is a dark deep brown shade.
9. Toasted: It is a pinkish brown finish shade.
10. Hustle: Metallic taupe
11. Creep: A greyish black shade
12. Gunmetal: It is a blue-grey metallic shade.
PRICE: Rs. 2500/- approx
If you are an eyeshadow lover then, Urban decay naked eyeshadow palette surely works for you in your everyday life. This palette has all the shades that a girl need or want to wear. So, I will definitely recommend all of you to try this amazing eyeshadow palette.